If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this statement and policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voice AI website：Refers to Voice AI official website (domain name is www.voiceaitech.com)
Voice AI Experience Center APP：Refers to the core technology experience center APP developed by Sheng Yang Technology Voice AI
Voice AI Open Platform：Refers to the cloud service platform of VoiceAI which is provided for developers to download SDK
ConVoice：Refers to an intelligent voice conference system product developed by VoiceAI
Voiceprint recognition public cloud service: refers to the voiceprint recognition public cloud interface service provided by Shengyang Technology VoiceAI
Voice recognition public cloud service: refers to the voice recognition public cloud interface service provided by Shengyang Technology VoiceAI
Subject to this statement and policy, we grant the user the right to make a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, non-commercial use for personal use only for Voice AI services. In any case, the Voice AI service (including but not limited to the identity information obtained by the user, such as the mailbox, address, etc.) is only licensed for personal use by the user and may not be sold or transferred. We reserve all rights not specifically granted in this statement and policy. Users must follow the following principles when using Voice AI services:
1) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
2) Compliance with this statement and policy and all related agreements, rules and procedures, as well as Internet-related procedures and practices;
3) Do not use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities, including splitting the country, inciting others to commit crimes, infringing computer security systems, interfering with or disrupting network services and other acts that endanger national security or harm the public interest;
4) Do not use the Voice AI service to conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet;
5) Do not infringe the intellectual property rights, reputation rights or any other legal rights of patents, copyrights, trademarks, etc. of us or our affiliated companies or any other third parties, or engage in acts that harm our interests or adversely affect us.
6) The User shall not engage in any of the following acts for any purpose, except that other provisions of this statement and policy have been complied with or prior permission has been obtained:
• Download, copy, display, distribute, distribute, upload, publish, and distribute the content of this website;
• modify, edit or otherwise interpret the content of this website;
• Transfer, resell, or rent the content or services of this website.
7) The user violates any of the above provisions when using the Voice AI service. We may, at our sole discretion, request the user to correct or take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the user-uploaded content, suspending or terminating the user's use of all the services provided by VoiceAI). Rights) to mitigate the impact of user misconduct.
The Voice AI service may contain links to other websites. Please note that these external links are provided for the convenience of the user only and do not imply that we operate or participate in the operation of these websites, nor do they represent that users are granted permission to access or use such websites, and users should be responsible for their own (including but not limited to We are responsible for the content and behavior of these websites in accordance with the terms and conditions of the websites and fees.
1. If Shengyang Technology discovers or receives reports from others or complains that you (or your users) are in breach of this Agreement, Shengyang Technology has the right to take, including but not limited to, suspension or termination, depending on the nature of your (or your users) conduct. The services provided by Shengyang Technology and the investigation of legal responsibilities.
2. You fully understand and agree (and shall prompt your users to fully understand and agree) that Shengyang Technology has the right to deal with violations of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this Agreement in accordance with reasonable judgment, against you (or your users). In case of violations of laws and regulations, take appropriate legal actions, and report relevant information to relevant departments in accordance with laws and regulations. You shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
3. You fully understand and agree (and shall prompt your users to fully understand and agree) that you (or your User) violates this Agreement or the relevant laws and regulations, resulting in or generating any claims, claims or claims by third parties Loss, you should bear the responsibility independently, and guarantee that Shengyang Technology will be free from any losses. If Shengyang Technology suffers losses, you should bear full liability for Shengyang Technology. You agree to ** (and should obtain prior consent from your users)** Shengyang Technology and its affiliates, affiliates, officers, agencies, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners are protected from You (and your users) assume full responsibility for any claims made by you (and your users) using the services provided by Shengyang Technology, in violation of this Agreement or any other related actions, and in any way related to them. Reimbursement of all types and nature of the company's costs, including all claims, losses, damages (actual and secondary damage), litigation, judgments, legal fees and attorneys' fees. In this case, Shengyang Technology will provide you (or your users) with written notice of such claims or litigation. In all cases, Shengyang Technology is not liable for any loss or damage that cannot be reasonably foreseen.
4. You acknowledge (and should prompt your users to admit) that if you (or your users) violate laws and regulations or this agreement, it will cause irreparable damage to Sound Technology and the degree of damage will be difficult to determine. You fully understand and agree (and shall prompt your users to fully understand and agree), if any damage is caused to you by Sonic Technology, other users or any third party because you (or your users) violate laws or regulations or this Agreement, causing any All claims, claims, losses, liabilities and expenses, you (and your users) shall bear all the consequences and losses arising therefrom, including but not limited to fines, compensation, legal fees, legal fees, etc. Take any responsibility.
5. Any information downloaded or otherwise obtained through Shengyang Technology is personally owned by you (and your users), and you (or your users) solely responsible for downloading such information may damage you (or Your user) computer system or risk of losing data. Any advice or information that you (and your users) receive from the Platform or through the services provided by Shengyang Technology, whether oral or written, shall not be a warranty or guarantee of any matters not expressly stated in this Agreement.
6. You fully understand and agree (and should prompt your users to fully understand and agree) that the services provided by Shengyang Technology may be affected by a variety of factors, including but not limited to your (or your users) reasons, network equipment maintenance , network connection failure, network signal not covered, network transmission delay or interruption, electronic terminal, communication or other system failure or error, power failure, strike, labor dispute, riot, riot, fire, flood, storm, explosion, war Force majeure such as government actions, orders of the judicial administration, other force majeure or third party inaction; the services provided by Shengyang Technology may also be invaded by various security issues, such as other software that you (or your users) download or install or Other websites you visit contain viruses, trojans, or other malicious programs that threaten your (or your users) device and data security, which in turn affects the use of services provided by Shengyang Technology. Except that the laws and regulations expressly require Shengyang Technology to assume responsibility, any losses caused to you (or your users) by the reasons stated in this paragraph shall be borne by you (or your users), and Shengyang Technology shall not be liable for this. .
7. You fully understand and agree (and shall prompt your users to fully understand and agree) that any obligations, liabilities and consequences arising out of any related actions by you (or your users) using the services provided by Shengyang Technology shall be provided by you. (and your users) assume that the actions of any manager, employee or other agent of you (and your users) are deemed to be the actions of you (or your users), and all resulting obligations, responsibilities and The consequences are also borne by you (and your users). If you (or your users) use the services provided by Shengyang Technology on behalf of other entities for website or application development, and you (or your users) do not inform other entities of the existence of this agreement and obtain their written consent, you (and Your User) is jointly and severally liable for any obligations, liabilities and consequences arising out of any related actions by the entity using the services provided by Shengyang Technology.
The right to interpret this statement and policy and the right to interpret this website are the property of Shengyang Technology.
We, Shenzhen Shengyang Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shengyang Technology” or “we”), always believe that voiceprint recognition and speech recognition technology services involve direct and indirect user avatars, nicknames, voices and other information, which is related to user privacy. It needs to be protected with the utmost care. Therefore, we hereby solemnly promise that we recognize, respect and protect all the privacy you provide to us.
Your use will be deemed to be in acceptance of this policy, and we consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, sharing and transfer of your information in accordance with the terms of this policy. If some of the terms of this policy are incomplete or out of date, or if you need to modify this policy in consideration of your interests, we will make changes to this policy at any time. If we make a major change to this policy, we will post the latest revised policy on the official website, and the new policy will take effect immediately upon release.
When you use (including through the products you connect) our services, we collect your information, including personal and non-personal information, based on the purposes and methods of this policy.
Personal information refers to data that is related to a specific natural person and can be combined with other information to identify the specific natural person, including but not limited to your name, date of birth, mailing address, telephone number, email address, payment information, voice recording data, and personal inclusion. Recorded content of information, etc.
Non-personal information refers to data other than personal information that cannot be directly linked to any particular individual, such as occupations, languages, zip codes, area codes, serial numbers, URLs, and automatically recorded access data (such as browser types). , domain name, number of page views, referral pages, IP address and page navigation), unique product identifiers for products and your mobile device, recorded content without personal information, country and time zone where the product is accessed, geolocation, mobile Telephone operator identification, equipment software platform and hardware information. If we combine non-personal information with personal information received from you, such information will be treated as personal information during the combined use.
We may collect information about you from publicly available sources (to the extent permitted by law) and may use it in conjunction with other information received from or related to you. If we use this information in conjunction with personal information we receive from you, such information will be treated as personal information during the combined use.
We may use the personal information you provide on this platform in the following business-related areas, including:
• When you are provided with the products and services you need;
• Manage your account, including when you subscribe to products and services;
• When processing and responding to your questions and comments;
• When sending you updates and real-time information;
• Provide you with information about selected products and services that may be of interest to you;
• Ask for your information and feedback, including through research and surveys;
• Perform business analysis or other uses to improve the quality of our business, websites, APIs, and services provided.
Voice recording data is also part of personal information. Since Shengyang Technology is a technology company with voiceprint recognition and voice recognition as its core technology, customers will have a large amount of voice recording data uploaded to Shengyang Technology when they use our services. On the server. We have the right to use rights and security privacy protection for this part of the data, including:
• When a customer encounters a problem with our service, we will extract the problem recording from the server for cause analysis;
• When customers use our products to provide us with personalized update optimization requirements, we need to use data to provide services to our customers to meet their needs;
• During the storage of the customer's recorded data on Shengyang's public server, in addition to the above two purposes, Shengyang Technology will not use the data for other purposes, nor will it share the recorded data with anyone;
• During the product and service provided by Shengyang Technology, the recorded data uploaded by the customer will be permanently stored on the public server until the customer requests to delete and store the recorded data.
We may share your personal information in the following limited circumstances, including:
• Share information with service providers that we authorize to perform certain functions or provide certain services on our behalf (only if we know that such service providers will not own and disclose your personal information);
• Respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal proceedings, or establish or exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims;
• When we consider it necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraudulent activities, and defense activities for legal claims or other activities required by law;
• When information is needed to protect or defend the rights or property of us or others and public safety;
• Need to share information about a company transaction (such as divestiture, mergers, mergers, or asset sales);
• When you get your consent (for example, if we let subscribers share what they have already purchased with other users).
In the course of providing services, we may obtain non-public personal information through the data you submit. We solemnly promise that any non-public information or data you submit directly to us is private to us and we will not disclose such information to any third party or use such information for any third party. The data collected and submitted in any of our applications will only be used for the application's own purposes and will not be accessed and used by any other application. We encourage application developers, you, or any third party to make suggestions about how to protect your personal information to keep the privacy of app developers and end users confidential.
• Make your experience easier with the personalized needs of your online experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the cookies published to your domain's web server. We send you cookies to simplify your steps to re-login, store your shopping preferences or items in your shopping cart to provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize your choices and interactions with your ads, and help judge you. Login status and account or data security.
You agree to the manner in which we operate, including the collection, storage, use, transmission and sharing of your information as described in this Policy, and the transfer and transmission of your information to any of the countries in the world where our servers, service providers or partners are located. And no matter where you use our services. You already know that some countries or regions where your information is stored may have different laws, regulations and national standards than your country. In the European Economic Area, we will store your personal information in the European Economic Area by means of encryption (including the use of third-party storage), and we will not transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area.